Thursday 17 February 2011

Shibata Shoko admits she’s scared of the Korean entertainment industry

00delete1114

On February 12th, gravure idol Shibata Shoko held a sales event for her latest DVD, “Show!Show!Show!”.

Shibata Shoko has released nine DVDs and is currently active in the TV Tokyo variety shows “Choito Muscat” and “Ariken”. She is known for her clear skin and busty figure, which she shows off in her new DVD. Shibata commented, “This time I’m trying new things, for example, I get covered in mud and I’m also snug in a yukata. I definitely want people to watch the mud scene. I’m wearing a uniform-like swimsuit and my hair style is really cute. I think it looks AKB-ish (hehe).” Shibata will begin shooting her 10th DVD in a few days.

Currently, Shibata is interested in Korean. “After watching SNSD, I really started to like Korea. I’ve been to Korea four times and my Korean pronunciation is pretty good. The people there actually had me mistaken for a Korean person (hehe)”.

When Shibata was asked if she wanted to debut in Korea, she was cautious, “To debut in the Korean entertainment industry? Is that okay? … Since TVXQ and KARA are both having problems, I think the Korean (entertainment industry) is a bit scary (hehe)”.

   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment